All 15 art Reviews

Super Meat Boy Super Meat Boy

Meaty, I like it, you nailed a very clear expression there and got it not only looking good but a bit creepy as it should considering what it's based off of.
Awesome job.

deathink responds:

creepy...just the way I like my meat boy ;D

Blue Loss Blue Loss

Grave

Pardon the pun, grave but neat. I like the style a lot.

Sonic Generations Showdown Sonic Generations Showdown

Though I'm not a fan of Shadow or Silver

Very nicely styled and I like how the focus was brought in. Though I have a hate for Silver and Shadow the pic is nicely done and has nice colors and focus.

Party Pizza RULZ Party Pizza RULZ

It's cold pizza

Even when cold he will kick ass.

Gigantor Hunting in the Forest Gigantor Hunting in the Forest

Jade Monkey Dragon

He's no Jade Monkey Dragon but who is? Oh that's right he killed one. Also this is just amazing.

lost n space lost n space

Ambush!?

Very neat pic, you managed to draw the eyes in the middle very well. Only thing I'd say maybe blurring the 'bad guys' or the one on the left in the front a bit more might have helped a bit

uncleporkchop responds:

Watch-bot Watch-bot

Beep-boop

Very nice, the metal is spot on with how it should look and I like how you've really put the effort into the ambient glows and reflections. Something that is often forgotten.

Them Again Them Again

Very nice

Strange but very interesting style. I like how clean it is. Though some blurring on the background would certainly add focus to the characters.

DarkBlueFlannel responds:

I was hoping that the limited detail on the background elements would ensure that focus stayed on the characters. Blurring would help but, in general, I try my best to find ways to avoid using it. It's a special restriction I've put on myself, much like the figure anatomy.

Fatality Fatality

Bloody

Very cool, I like the pose and what not and the painting is very nice indeed.
My only gripes with it are for Mortal Kombat is it could have more blood (very small thing) and me being stingy about one other detail is...Sub Zero ripped heads off! haha Scorpion roasted people or cut them in half!

But those are very very minor and silly complaints, fact of the matter is it's very well done and I love the pic .

Fat demon Fat demon

We need a bigger gun

That is one scary ass monster, very nice details, even putting body hair on it and what not. Damn if I saw this thing it'd be shoot first, ask questions later.