Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody Parody

You owe me new sides, because this animation has just split them.

Also on a serious note does make me feel bitter as well since fanart sees far more views vs original creations which just irks me.

But seriously 5 stars you genius bastard. Great animation, funny vid, awesome art, never disappointed when I swing by your animations.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

cheers.

Starbarians - Episode 1 Starbarians - Episode 1

I don't think there needs to be anymore said other than
"God damn that was funny."
Well animated, funny, dumb, and awesome. 6/5 stars.

Leisurely Ragtime Leisurely Ragtime

What the heck

I can't get enough of this, between the song and what's going on it's fantastic 5th watch/listen in a row.

The Scale of the Universe The Scale of the Universe

Amazing

While some things could be better rendered, it doesn't matter because it gets the point across. As a science and sci-fi nerd I love this, it really puts things into perspective. Great job.

ZitS the Saviour - act1 ZitS the Saviour - act1

Fun game

It's a very fun game with shadows being used really really well.

My only gripes with it are the lack of variation with gun sounds, every shot uses the same sound rather than cycling between a few slightly different ones. (hard to explain)

And that one zombie with the light head but dark body always looks like a projectile to me rather than a zombie.

The visuals are great, it moves and feels great, the voices are quite good too. Very impressive.

Super Meat Boy Super Meat Boy

Meaty, I like it, you nailed a very clear expression there and got it not only looking good but a bit creepy as it should considering what it's based off of.
Awesome job.

deathink responds:

creepy...just the way I like my meat boy ;D

Blue Loss Blue Loss

Grave

Pardon the pun, grave but neat. I like the style a lot.

Sonic Generations Showdown Sonic Generations Showdown

Though I'm not a fan of Shadow or Silver

Very nicely styled and I like how the focus was brought in. Though I have a hate for Silver and Shadow the pic is nicely done and has nice colors and focus.